Thursday, February 21, 2013

Check Your Feelings at the Door

Something is amiss. I need to pay attention to this discontent I'm feeling with life and see where it leads instead of trying to ignore it.

I do this thing with my email and text messages... I save almost all of them in organized folders, because I have a terrible memory. So when I get this hair up my ass that something is a good idea, all I have to do is go back to my emails/text messages and read them to remind myself of certain things that I have forgotten... or wanted to forget. You can not change the words that were written or the date they were written on, and sometimes I need that hard coded information to make me remember to keep my crap in order and not forget where I stand. It is easy to forget, so darn easy to forget.

Check your feelings at the door, Miss and move along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment