Monday, April 22, 2013

Coincidence Followed by Curiosity

Some times you learn things about people without their knowing and it changes your entire perception of that person. No matter how hard you try to go back to your way of thinking about that person before you found out this information, you are not able to because some things are just not forgotten. So what do you do? Especially when you can't tell that person that you now know this about them.

Do you just continue on as normal because the information was not offered to you, so you really shouldn't know about it anyway, but you do now because of coincidence followed by curiosity and an uncanny ability to find just about anything on the Internet?

Are you all now wondering what I might have learned about you? What do you think I learned? Google is an amazing application. I have wrote a blog on this before, but please be careful what you put on the Internet.

I think my approach is going to be to pretend that I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment